- Assist in daily admin office matters: managing the security, upkeep of equipment, maintenance of facilities, beautification, hospitality and cleaning services, liaise with servicing vendors, handle purchases & printing of materials for event and making payments, prepare monthly account statement, checking leave forms, mails & emails, maintaining diaries/calendar and database, coordinate reception counter services, assist in public relations & publicity (including on social media and website management).
- Assist in ministry matters: managing course and events registrations, booking of premises, venue, facilities and equipment for organized events; provide support for all counselling and all family life unit events, services and teams, outreach and education within the church and community.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience
- Diploma in Secretarial/Private Secretarial Certificate or equivalent
- Good organizational skills and attentive to details
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc)
- Working knowledge of website management and use of social media platform
- Proficient in English
- Good interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Fast learner
- Able to provide services on weekends