Resident Manager for Peacehaven Campsite Genting Highlands
- Operations – Manage, execute and oversee reservations/bookings including queries of such
- Administrative – Manage staff, office operations, purchasing & inventory, and budgeting
- Stay in as resident Manager in Peacehaven Genting Highlands
- Diploma/degree in any discipline
- At least 5 years of managerial experience preferably in the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail minded with general operations, problem-solving, good organization skills, and able to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Excellent communication, self-motivated team player, and customer service oriented
- Good administrative and basic accounting knowledge
- Good report-writing skills
- Able to travel (own transport) from Genting Highlands to FGAKL, when required
Admin Executive (Pastoral)
- Provide administrative support for Pastoral department
- Able to handle official & confidential correspondence and minutes of meetings
- Manage appointment schedules, call screenings & committee meetings
- Assist in other general & administrative duties as and when required
- At least 3 years working experience in similar roles
- Attentive to details and able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Good in oral & written skills in English
- Multi-task, mature & organized with pleasant personality
- Able to work with minimum supervision
Admin Executive (Administration)
- Able to handle administration and financial accounts; attentive to details and have good organization skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office; good oral and written skills in English and able to work on Saturdays and Sundays (Help Desk duty 1-2 times/per month)
- A least 1-2 years of administrative working experience; minimum SPM or equivalent (and above); good team player; mature with a pleasant personality, have initiative and able to work with minimum supervision
Admin Executive (Counselling)
- Assist in daily admin office matters: Managing the security, upkeep of equipment, managing the resource library, maintenance of facilities, beautification, hospitality and cleaning services, liaising with servicing vendors, handling purchases & printing of materials for events and making payments, preparing monthly account statements, checking leave forms, mails & emails, maintaining diaries/calendar and database, coordinate reception counter services, assist in public relations & publicity (including on social media and website management).
- Assist in ministry matters: Managing course and events registrations, booking of premises, venue, facilities and equipment for organized events; provide support for all counseling and all family life unit events, services and teams, outreach and education within the church and community.
- 1-2 years of working experience; minimum SPM or equivalent (and above); good oral and written skills in English; familiar with Microsoft Office; Internet savvy, preferably with working knowledge of website management and use of social media platforms. Fast learner and able to work on weekends.
- Good interpersonal skills. Able to work independently.
VACANCIES FOR TEACHERS
We offer challenging and fulfilling careers to teach in Sri Sempurna International School. A place you could help make a difference in educating the next generation, future leaders who will shape this nation. If this appeals to you or God has put a burden in your heart, please contact 012-2991066 or email us at [email protected].
The school is currently looking to hire a Teacher from various disciplines.
Sri Sempurna International School (Digital Operation)
WE ARE HIRING!
Senior Manager of Digital School
Responsibilities include overseeing Edu-Tech implementation, equipment maintenance, marketing and recruitment, communication with remote class owners, addressing disciplinary issues, and reporting to the Principal
Manager of Lesson Plan and Production
The main priorities include lesson planning, utilizing educational technology, training teachers for on-camera presentations, recording and editing lessons, and coordinating timetabling and scheduling.
Manager – Timetabling, Lessons Scheduling & Broadcasting
The main tasks involve designing the broadcasting timetable, training teachers and facilitators on broadcasting equipment and live interaction, scheduling broadcasting rooms and facilities, monitoring live lessons, evaluating for improvement, and ensuring equipment uptime with IT staff in both the Digital Centre and Remote Classes.
Teachers (12 vacancies)
Calling all passionate teachers! SSIS Digital School is seeking young, vocal, vibrant, and visionary educators to teach English, Mathematics, Malay, and Science to Year 7 and above. Join us in shaping the future of education!