Admin Executive (Pastoral)
- Provide administrative support for Pastoral department
- Able to handle official & confidential correspondence and minutes of meetings
- Manage appointment schedules, call screenings & committee meetings
- Assist in other general & administrative duties as and when required
- At least 3 years working experience in similar roles
- Attentive to details and able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Good in oral & written skills in English
- Multi-task, mature & organized with pleasant personality
- Able to work with minimum supervision
Admin Executive (Administration)
- Able to handle administration and financial accounts; attentive to details and have good organization skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office; good oral and written skills in English and able to work on Saturdays and Sundays (Help Desk duty 1-2 times/per month)
- A least 1-2 years of administrative working experience; minimum SPM or equivalent (and above); good team player; mature with a pleasant personality, have initiative and able to work with minimum supervision
Admin Executive (Counselling)
- Assist in daily admin office matters: Managing the security, upkeep of equipment, managing the resource library, maintenance of facilities, beautification, hospitality and cleaning services, liaising with servicing vendors, handling purchases & printing of materials for events and making payments, preparing monthly account statements, checking leave forms, mails & emails, maintaining diaries/calendar and database, coordinate reception counter services, assist in public relations & publicity (including on social media and website management).
- Assist in ministry matters: Managing course and events registrations, booking of premises, venue, facilities and equipment for organized events; provide support for all counseling and all family life unit events, services and teams, outreach and education within the church and community.
- 1-2 years of working experience; minimum SPM or equivalent (and above); good oral and written skills in English; familiar with Microsoft Office; Internet savvy, preferably with working knowledge of website management and use of social media platforms. Fast learner and able to work on weekends.
- Good interpersonal skills. Able to work independently.
Sri Sempurna International School
VACANCIES FOR TEACHERS
We offer challenging and fulfilling careers to teach in Sri Sempurna International School. A place you could help make a difference in educating the next generation, future leaders who will shape this nation. If this appeals to you or God has put a burden in your heart, please contact 012-2991066 or email us at [email protected].
The school is currently looking to hire a Teacher from various disciplines.