Admin Executive (Administration)
- Able to handle administration and financial accounts; attentive to details and have good organization skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office; good oral and written skills in English and able to work on Saturdays and Sundays (Help Desk duty 1-2 times/per month)
- A least 1-2 years of administrative working experience; minimum SPM or equivalent (and above); good team player; mature with a pleasant personality, have initiative and able to work with minimum supervision
Admin Executive (Counselling)
- Assist in daily admin office matters: Managing the security, upkeep of equipment, maintenance of facilities, beautification, hospitality and cleaning services, liaising with servicing vendors, handling purchases & printing of materials for events and making payments, preparing monthly account statements, checking leave forms, mails & emails, maintaining diaries/calendar and database, coordinate reception counter services, assist in public relations & publicity (including on social media and website management).
- Assist in ministry matters: managing course and events registrations, booking of premises, venue, facilities and equipment for organized events; provide support for all counseling and all family life unit events, services and teams, outreach and education within the church and community.
- 1-2 years of working experience; minimum SPM or equivalent (and above); good oral and written skills in English; familiar with Microsoft Office; Internet savvy, preferably with working knowledge of website management and use of social media platforms. Fast learner and able to work on weekends.